Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default what is this tool?

On 04/02/2015 08:43 AM, TimR wrote:
On Thursday, April 2, 2015 at 9:17:09 AM UTC-4, philo wrote:
When I was in the Army I was told to take all the food I wanted...but to
leave nothing on the plate. Forty-six years later, I find that habit
hard to break.

On my first leave home, after dinner I had a 100% clean plate...but when
I looked at my parent's and sister's plates, I noticed the uneaten
shrimp tails.

I have some REALLY bad news for you about olives.

I don't eat olive pits, and if the Army served them, they would not have
expected us to eat the pits. Being in the Army /was/ the pits.