Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob_Villa Bob_Villa is offline

Default OTish What kind of electric razor is best?

On Thursday, April 2, 2015 at 5:07:38 AM UTC-5, wrote:

I personally hate electric razors. They pinch skin, pull hair and
generally hurt. I have tried many over the years and never liked any of
them. Plus they are much slower than a razor with a blade.

I used blades most of my life, and the experiences with electrics weren't very good. Whenever I used/tried someones electric...it would irritate my face and neck. I read where your face needs to get used to the razor...not unlike when you 1st use a blade. Time wise...I don't see much difference.