Posted to alt.home.repair
micky micky is offline

Default (OT) I'm confused - regarding Ebay

On Tue, 31 Mar 2015 07:20:28 -0500, "Terry Coombs"
wrote:

bob_villa wrote:
On Monday, March 30, 2015 at 10:22:33 PM UTC-5, Terry Coombs wrote:

I live in a clearing in the woods 12 miles from a town of less
than 3,000 in a pretty isolated area of north central Arkansas . We
have at least 2 computer sales/repair shops and I have a 6Mb/s
internet connection . I buy a lot of stuff on ebay including this
keyboard simply because it's usually cheaper delivered to my door
than I can buy it in town . Today I received a pair of carbide
scribers that I would have paid double at the local industrial
supply . Recently saved several hundred bucks on a DSLR camera ... I
buy only BIN and free shipping .
--
Snag

Maybe you can add to your life story at a later date?

Maybe you can just scroll past my posts if you don't like what I have to say

I told him the same thing. He's a complainer.

. The point was that we have both things Jerry complained about NOT having ,
and in a small isolated community .

I got that from the first post.