Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Espen[_2_] Dan Espen[_2_] is offline

Default OT Microsoft callled.

ItsJoanNotJoann writes:

On Sunday, March 29, 2015 at 4:05:49 PM UTC-5, Frank wrote:

On 3/29/2015 4:28 PM, Zak W wrote:

Frank "frank wrote in :

They are calling from India.
One got mad at me and called back asking me why I had said, "****ing
Indians" when I had hung up on him.

Can't blame him Frank. What you did was entirely uncalled for. We find
their line of work objectionable but they are just trying to make an honest
living.

Come on, Nitwit, this is the modern equivalent of someone sticking a gun
in your ribs and sticking you up. If you do what these "****ing
Indians" request they will steal everything on your computer including
credit cards.

Grow up.

High five!!! I can't believe this Zak person thinks these are legitimate calls.

He only cares about upsetting other posters.
Yes, a classic troll.

Very sad.

Fortunately, the classic solution works.

--
Dan Espen