Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Microsoft callled.

On 3/28/2015 9:45 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
The same guy probably called me too. English was definitely not his
native language. It took him a while to explain to me what the "ctrl"
key was. I kept asking if this had anything to do with gun control but
he didn't understand that. At the end of our conversation he did
understand what "**** you" meant.

He was unhappy when he hung up. He may have lost his job by now and is
probably going to the nearest terrorist recruiting office.

Cyber vandalism is a new form of terrorism. And
the joke about calling suidice prevention, they
asked if he could drive a truck.

Thanks for keeping the guy busy. In 1999, I got
deluged by callers offering my Y2K protection for
my C drive. I had an old Xerox 860 which had A and
B drives, but no C.

-
..
Christopher A. Young