Posted to alt.home.repair

Default OT Microsoft callled.

On 29 Mar 2015 20:28:49 GMT, Zak W wrote:

Frank "frank wrote in :

They are calling from India.
One got mad at me and called back asking me why I had said, "****ing
Indians" when I had hung up on him.

Can't blame him Frank. What you did was entirely uncalled for. We find
their line of work objectionable but they are just trying to make an honest
living.

The only problem with your answer is it is in NO WAY an "honest
living" pretending to be from Microsoft, when they are not. They are
scamming crooks, or working for scamming crooks - knowingly.

Of the two, you are the real asshole. But I guess calling him a
****ing Indian makes you feel tough. You're not. You're just another rude
scumbag that doesn't have the intelegence or the grace to politely scrug
someone off the phone in a timely manner.

So sit around in your wheel chair collecting "dissability" and devote
yourself to trying to convince the people on a.h.r that "you be bad".

What do you say to that?