Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_23_] Frank[_23_] is offline

Default OT Microsoft callled.

On 3/29/2015 8:08 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Sat, 28 Mar 2015 19:51:45 -0400, micky
wrote:

OT I got a call from Microsoft yesterday. He said I had problems
with my computer, and he was going to help me. I thanked him.

Anyhow, I kept him on the phone for 53 minutes.

Congrats. The best I could do was 40 minutes. He stayed on while I
prayed and chanted over the computer, but hung up when I was going to
light the incense. Would have been a great ceremony.

Might add that I strung out one of these guys once and then told him I
was just wasting his time. He told me that as an old guy I did not have
a lot of time left to waste.

He was right.

Now I just curse and hang up.