Posted to alt.home.repair
Frank[_23_] Frank[_23_] is offline

Default OT Microsoft callled.

On 3/28/2015 8:45 PM, Gordon Shumway wrote:
On Sat, 28 Mar 2015 19:51:45 -0400, micky
wrote:

OT I got a call from Microsoft yesterday. He said I had problems

[snip]

stand him or guess what it was. He almost yelled at me.

Later, I mentioned food, and he hung up, I guess. Maybe he doesn't
like food. I hope he calls back. I have to get rid of those errors.

The same guy probably called me too. English was definitely not his
native language. It took him a while to explain to me what the "ctrl"
key was. I kept asking if this had anything to do with gun control but
he didn't understand that. At the end of our conversation he did
understand what "**** you" meant.

LOL and I'll bet his name was "Kelly" too, wasn't it? g

They are calling from India.
One got mad at me and called back asking me why I had said, "****ing
Indians" when I had hung up on him.