Posted to alt.home.repair
Thane Thane is offline

Default OT Microsoft callled.

On Sat, 28 Mar 2015 19:51:45 -0400, micky wrote:

Later, I mentioned food, and he hung up, I guess. Maybe he doesn't
like food. I hope he calls back. I have to get rid of those errors.

Maybe you mentioned you were eating a burger made from the best cows. Did
you also mention you liked to eat cows a lot and all of your friends eat
cows a lot. Eating animals that are vegetarians makes you a vegetarian,
just like the Indian Scammers that you were talking to.

:-)

I'll bet you didn't get to the point of telling him you were using a Mac
either.

Thane