Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Owner Finds His Rental Home Has Been Rigged To Explode At The Flip Of A Switch

On Wed, 25 Mar 2015 13:42:17 -0400, Retired wrote:

“It took some work to put it in there,” Wells said, noting that the
explosive substance was “secreted inside the house” and connected to a
particular light switch through an intricate network of wires snaking
through several rooms.

What was the "explosive substance", is my interest.

Boston paper says "a plastic jug full of accelerant "

In my mind that might suggest Arson.

"explosive substance", is instant to me.

Kids now days can't get dynamite, wires and batteries

The story comes across as there were IED's, TNT, Mortar rounds or ten
lbs. of gun powder. ready to get you.

Only the cops know right now.