Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Humidity different types of heat plant

On 3/23/2015 8:05 AM, trader_4 wrote:
I've heard that claim before too. IDK, it doesn't make
sense from a humidity standpoint. You have to apply the
same amount of heat to raise the temp of the house. And
it's adding the heat, that causes air to expand. Outside
air is at 50% humidity, but inside it's brought up in
temp, humidity goes down to 30%, etc. The claimed difference
may be due to the effect of feeling some radiated heat from
the radiators, as opposed to force air, where there is
no radiated heat. That could explain the feeling, but
not the humidity, IMO.

As I was reading your text, it makes me wonder if the
air flow is the diff? I mean, fan forced has a fan,
rads do not. Maybe the blowing air evaporates more?

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus