Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob_Villa Bob_Villa is offline

Default Walk in bathtubs ?

On Sunday, March 22, 2015 at 10:55:27 PM UTC-5, micky wrote:

The back up plan though is to make a shower bench, long enough to have
half of it inside the tub and half outside. The person sits on the
outside and slowly slides to the inside. Lifting each leg while
sitting, so that falling is not likely. With a comfortable back at
least for the part in the tub.

I don't think they sell such things so I should a) patent it and get
rich; b) start making one of them so I'll have one when I need one.

They do make wide shower seats for the obese...problem is...there's no way to seal a shower curtain and the floor floods.