Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Jerry.Tan@spamblocked.com is offline

Default Canon Power Shot Camera Problem

On Fri, 20 Mar 2015 08:15:12 -0600, Tony Hwang wrote:

Hi,
+1, and if that does not solve the issues, IMO USB port connector on the
camera could be bad, or USB controller in the camera. New cameras
now use WiFi to print or upload pictures. Look at the mini USB connector
and camera connector with mag. glass you may see some thing
not right.

Are you saying the new cameras dont have a USB connector anymore? WIFI
would be useless for me. I dont have WIFI at home, and probably never
will, because in a rural area it's not affordable. Having to go to a
public WIFI everytime I want to get photos off my camera would be a huge
pain.

I assume you can still remove the card and stick that in a card
reader....

I always use a card reader. If for no other reason, it saves the camera
batteries.