Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Is this really an acceptable roof repair?

On 3/19/2015 9:16 PM, wrote:

Looks like it will be just fine for a while. Weeks, maybe months. I'd
have looked at some sor of flasjing, best installed when the roof was done.

It likely has flashing underneath...but obviously since it leaked something went wrong.

Ed's talking about Norwegian Flasjing. Those
scandanavians really know how to do roofs.

I've seen folks in PRNY put a load of black tar
where the roof meets the chimney, for example.

-
..
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus