Posted to alt.home.repair
Scott Lurndal Scott Lurndal is offline

Default rebellion against EPA

Frank "frank writes:
On 3/17/2015 9:08 PM, Bob F wrote:
Oren wrote:
... rebellion against EPA pollution emissions for backyard barbecues

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2015/03/17/lawmaker-calls-for-rebellion-against-epa-pollution-emissions-for-backyard/

"The EPA is funding a $15,000 University of California-Riverside study
to look at the particulate emissions you breathe when grilling over an
open flame. Along with the drip tray, the emission removal system
includes the use of a "secondary air filtration system is composed of
a single pipe duct system which contains a specialized metal filter, a
metal fan blade, a drive shaft, and an accompanying power system with
either a motorized or manual method," according to study. "

You left out the following:

The EPA said that it doesn't regulate people's backyard barbecues and that the
grant is part of the EPA's "National Student Design Competition for
Sustainability Focusing on People, Prosperity and the Planet (2014)", which is a
student-designed competition for sustainability.

Right wingers sure like to flip out about nothing.

Next time you flush your toilet, turn on you lights or pour gas using
government mandated items, you should think twice, Bob.

My toilet flushes just fine. My lights work. I can transfer
gas from one can to another just fine. Whatcha talkin 'bout, willis?