Posted to alt.home.repair
dadiOH[_3_] dadiOH[_3_] is offline

Default rebellion against EPA

ChairMan wrote:
Oren wrote:
... rebellion against EPA pollution emissions for backyard
barbecues

http://www.foxnews.com/leisure/2015/03/17/lawmaker-calls-for-rebellion-against-epa-pollution-emissions-for-backyard/

"The EPA is funding a $15,000 University of
California-Riverside study
to look at the particulate emissions you breathe when
grilling over an
open flame. Along with the drip tray, the emission
removal system
includes the use of a "secondary air filtration system is
composed of
a single pipe duct system which contains a specialized
metal filter, a
metal fan blade, a drive shaft, and an accompanying power
system with
either a motorized or manual method," according to study.
"

They'll pry my smoker from my cold dead hands

Considering the steps being taken to bring local police departments under
the DOJ umbrella rather than local, that might (pry smoker) well be the case
someday.

dadiOH