Posted to alt.home.repair
gregz gregz is offline

Default Beneful dog food.........

Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/16/2015 12:26 AM, bob haller wrote:

THEY CLAIM THERE IS NO PROBLEM AT ALL, AND ITS ALL A SOCIAL MEDIA HYSTERIA.

but when theres this much smoke theres obviously a fire.

in addition they didnt ask for production code numbers on the bags and
havent recalled anything'

no doubt they are trying to avoid the costs of recalls, the costs of
testing, and the costs of fixing whatever is wrong.

I don't see the fire. Lots of allegations, but has anyone offered any
proof? Any lab test results? Bad ingredients? What would the basis for a recall be?

Sounds a bit like the old mashed potato story. My grandfather ate mashed
potatoes and the next day he was dead.

I'm not proclaiming their innocence, but I've not seen hard evidence of a
problem. Surely, soone would have had a cause.

I posted a test.

Greg