Posted to alt.home.repair
Ed Pawlowski Ed Pawlowski is offline

Default Beneful dog food.........

On 3/15/2015 5:02 PM, trader_4 wrote:

The alternative that you suspect is that they know,
just want to deny it and not even correct whatever it takes to fix it.
That seems unlikely to me, but anything is possible.

Mu view also. We feed it to my grandson's dog with no problems. She
does get other foods to supplement too. Like a scrambled egg every morning.
My wife won't get up at 5:30 to make me breakfast, but the dog gets hers
at 8. Can't say that I blame her. This is a 7 year old, 65# pit bull
that grandson got from someone that could no longer care for her.
Sweetest dog I've ever met. She also makes sure my wife takes a nap
every afternoon.