Posted to alt.home.repair
Mayayana Mayayana is offline

Default Beneful dog food.........

| They are. Here's a photograph of an actual Nestle ingredient label:
| http://techiefather.com/wp-content/u...estle-info.jpg
|
| Yeah, like I can read that!

It's also apparently 2 years old, as well, and doesn't
match any of the items on the page you linked. (I also
got my info there. It's surprising how much variation
there is among products. Some of them even still include
hydrogenated fat.)
But Doug Miller is unusually rude, uncommunicative
and just happened to have a picture handy, so I'm
guessing he has some kind of personal interest in
Nestle's reputation.

| Where does it say whether or not Nestle's includes GMO foods?

This is going a bit OT, but I came across a very
interesting Consumer Reports article last week.
Unusually, it was available for download:

http://www.greenerchoices.org/pdf/CR...t_10062014.pdf

They tested processed foods labeled organic
and/or GMO. The gist of the result was:

* Organic labeling can generally be trusted as non-GMO.

* Packages labeled "Non-GMO Project Verified" can
generally be trusted as non-GMO.

* Anything else -- natural, GMO-free, etc means
pretty much nothing.

* If it's not organic and it contains soy or corn
in the US, one should assume it's got high GMO
content.

But with many foods in that category there's
no reason to think they're particularly edible in the
first place: Kelloggs, General Mills (GM and Nature
Valley), Frito-Lay (Doritos), etc. Those are all factory
food companies.