Posted to alt.home.repair
Casper Milktoast Casper Milktoast is offline

Default I JUST TOLD HER "NO, YOU CAN'T HAVE IT."

On 03/15/2015 05:56 AM, Col. Edmund Burke pulled his typing finger out of his nose and wrote:

I have firearms in Sunset Chateau, and I'll use the business end of it on any coons who try to break in.

People who brag about being badass gun owners tend to be short-peckered pussies.

I know a retired special forces guy that could grab your toy out of your hands, shove it
up your ass and have you screaming like a girl scout before you even had a chance to blink.
No gun required.