Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Jerry.Tan@spamblocked.com is offline

Default Things you'll never see.....

On Sat, 14 Mar 2015 05:32:09 -0700 (PDT), bob_villa
wrote:

Something is seriously wrong with you...this sounds like micky, or mormon! WTF

It sounds like something is seriously wrong with your sense of humor.
(And the others who complaiend about this post). I guess they call that
humor impaired. And if you actually read what I posted, many of those
itesm are NOT off topic, because they refer to "home" "tools", and so
on. (Which is why I posted it on alt.home.repair. without putting (OT)
in the header).

Of course I keep forgetting this is 2015, and the only things this
younger generation find humorous are things that offend others or
contain sexual filth or racist comments.

I'll stick to the clean humor I grew up with, like Abbot and Costello,
the Three Stooges, Barney Miller, and all those good old humorous tv
shows, that really made people laugh.

Of course that was long before all the total crap they show on tv these
days, and have the nerve to call it "reality tv".

Of it was not for "ME-TV" and "THIS-TV" (the oldies), I would have
gotten rid of my tv set years ago.