Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.war.vietnam,uk.rec.sheds
Col. Edmund Burke[_8_] Col. Edmund Burke[_8_] is offline

Default I JUST TOLD HER "NO, YOU CAN'T HAVE IT."

GOOD MORNING DEAR RECRUITS...................

Pleasance and Your Colonel recently joined an HMO dental group. Their low
prices are what steered me. For instance, a number of routine services are
actually free each calendar year. You can't beat free. ^@^

Anywho, we were filling out the new patient forms, and I noticed it wanted a
social security number. "I don't go there," I said to the little
receptionist girl, a cute slender blonde. (Lacking my Pleasance, she woulda
been right up my alley.)

"Well, Mr. Burke, the problem is that without it I can't enter your
information into our computer. It requires a social security entry," she
said.

"I see. Well then, just enter all zeros or a bogus number," I replied.

She did--one or the other--and soon we met our new dentist.

Nuff said, with the exception of this: Stand Firm and Be Brave, just like
you did in Nam.

Opinions?