Posted to alt.home.repair
bob haller bob haller is offline

Default Everyone having Endless Fun with our ANAL and MENTALLY RETARDEDSexual Cripple, aka "The Rectum" on these Groups! LOL

ozone generators are sometimes used to remove bad odors. they are placed in the vehicle with all the windows closed and ran with no one in the vehicle for a day or two. with a circuliating fan.

the ozone can get in all the hidden places , like behind the dash board etc. headliners that are made of foam are one of the hardest to de stink, and may require replacement

hen the ozone generator is powered off, the windows opened, and the vehicle is left to air out with no one around it

ozzone is hazardous to human life, and smells sweet.

I used to repair copiers that used a corona system with a high voltage system that produced ozone.. it was considered very toxic.

you might try some local shops the detail vehicles, one may be able to help.

I absolutely HATE the stench of tobacco smoke and wouldnt buy a vehicle, or a girl friend wife or anything else that caries the odor..

anyone who smokes today should get their head examined. its sad how many have died from the product...