Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.slack,uk.rec.driving
IGot2P[_3_] IGot2P[_3_] is offline

Default Everyone having Endless Fun with our ANAL and MENTALLY RETARDEDSexual Cripple, aka "The Rectum" on these Groups! LOL

On 3/12/2015 5:01 PM, The Peeler wrote:
On Thu, 12 Mar 2015 14:24:05 -0700, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted:

Become a man and then you'll enjoy the smell, doofus.

Enjoy the smell and become a smelly old fart, Colon!

...become like you, The Rectum? No, thank you! BG

I had two nice Volvos but I rectum both. :-)