Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Furnace blower fan cannot be auto run

Tony Hwang wrote:
Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 3/9/2015 6:57 PM, trader_4 wrote:

How would a fault in either the thermostat or the wiring to the
thermostat result in the furnace starting, firing, the fan not coming
on,
furnace safety then shutting the furnace down?

95% of the heating and AC posts here start with "I replaced the
thermostat and the heater still does not work" Its a tradition.

Hmm,
I suggested to check three parts including control board. I did not
define the problem. I wish I had a magic to point my finger right off
the bat to the problem. OP, I'd appreciate the feedback after problem is

solved.