Posted to alt.home.repair
Col. Edmund Burke[_7_] Col. Edmund Burke[_7_] is offline

Default Honeywell Focus Pro 5000 Home Heat Thermostat Problem ?

"Bob" wrote in message
Hello,

Have a Honeywell Focus Pro thermostat for our home heating
system. Heat only. Forced hot water.

Grerat thermostat. Couldn't be happier with it.

But,

Yesterday, two different times, the Set Temp. jumped to about 85 deg. on
its own Wow !

Batteries are new. No "Replace Battery" warning.
Furnace works fine.

Thermostat also seems to work just fine, other than this "jumping".

Any thoughts as to what be happening ?

Needs replacement, or...?

Thanks,
Bob

---

I gotz "forced" water, too, Bob. It's called pressure.