Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default 5.56 ammo ban

On Sunday, March 8, 2015 at 11:03:40 AM UTC-4, Shadow wrote:
On Sat, 7 Mar 2015 17:45:02 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

On Saturday, March 7, 2015 at 7:15:04 PM UTC-5, Shadow wrote:
On Sat, 7 Mar 2015 15:12:25 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

On Saturday, March 7, 2015 at 12:16:24 PM UTC-5, Shadow wrote:
On Sat, 7 Mar 2015 06:27:05 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

You don't have to worry about the Patriot act. Being Brazil, and
not a prime target, you can just ignore muslim terrorism and let
the major countries of the world deal with the problem. Convenient
for you. For the record, the Patriot Act passed with overwhelming
bipartisan support.

http://www.majorgeeks.com/news/file/...eeinternet.jpg

We don't get those shops here. I envy you.
[]'s

It's not even a good cartoon. No one is regulating internet speech here.
Do you get your news from cartoons?

I'm sorry, I thought you lived in America. You know - no fly
lists for comments in emails,

Yeah, you could wind up on the no fly list if you're chatting
it up with emails to terrorists.

Gotta laugh. If you are chatting with "terrorists", they take
you away in the middle of the night.

Baloney. Did they take the Tsaernaev brothers away in the middle of
the night when the Russians told the US they were terrorists up to no good?
The FBI knew about them, interviewed them and didn't do anything more.
It's typical of how these cases are handled. Now if you're making
actual terrorists threats, indicating in emails that you're on your
way to join ISIS, sending money to terrorists, talking about plans
to acquire weapons to conduct attacks, then they do arrest you. And
even then, I can't recall seeing one "taken away in the middle of the
night". The arrests are normally made like any other arrest.

The no-fly list is mainly for
journalists, people working with encryption, and peaceful anti
"Treason-Act" activists. And those that oppose illegal acts by the
government, and actually have the courage to discuss it over the phone
or by email.

More lies. Of course to you ISIS and Al Qaeda are probably journalists
and peaceful activists.

We do have to take precautions
against the Jihadi John types you know.

He was a British mercenary working with the CIA. Is ALL your
news censored now ?

Sure he was. Jihadi John, aka Emwazi, was a mercenary working for the
CIA. According to you 911 was also done by the US govt, we attacked
ourselves. Time to take your tin foil hat in for a tuneup.

If you want to consort
with radical imams, terrorists, those who fund and support terrorists,
terrorist sympathizers, then I guess you'll just have to drive.

30% of people scared of discussing
politics over the phone, that sort of stuff.

I don't know where that alleged statistic came from.

"Wired" or "The Register". Google it.

It's not up to me to find the references to back up your
loon claims.

The words were
"uncomfortable" of discussing politics. No one in a free country
should be uncomfortable discussing ANYTHING legal, because of fear
they might be overheard by "Big Brother".

I'm not afraid. Oren, Stormin, Robert, Bob, and a long list of
others here regularly discuss politics. Countless people publish
letters to the editor, go on TV, with all kinds of controversial
positions. They aren't afraid either. You don't even live here,
so WTF do you know? Good grief.

You can say what you want, but I've given you several major news
organizations that show Brazil has a serious drug problem. And
that's despite decriminalization of drugs. Now the streets
are full of crack heads. So, given that and you're obvious disconnect
from reality, sorry, but you're discredited at this point. Just the
911 denying is enough to permanently discredit you and expose you as
a total loon.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/05/09/world/...ine-world-cup/

Brazil wrestles with crack epidemic as it gears up for World Cup

http://www.theguardian.com/world/201...capital-brazil

Cracolndia: the crack capital of Brazil where addicts are forced to seek help

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz3TkpHP5t4
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

" Inside Brazil's hellish shantytown streets: Crack cocaine skid row where users steal, prostitute themselves, and pick through the trash to get their next fix
Brazil today is the world's largest consumer of both cocaine and its crack derivative, according to the Federal University of Sao Paolo"