Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Daylight Stupid Time

On 03/07/2015 06:10 PM, wrote:

[snip]

But how do you know what the CORRECT TIME is?

Usually it's from my cell phone.

When I was young, you could call TIME on a landline phone, and they kept
repeating the time every 10 seconds or so, right to the second. I dont
think that service exists anymore. At least not where I live.

There is a time number here. You have to listen to some advertising and
THEN get time & temperature. It does not repeat.

Well, I better get off the computer and prepare for all of this, so I'm
ready at 2:00am. Now, if only I could remember where I put my black
marker....

--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.us

"I found him, I've got Jesus in the trunk"