Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Daylight Stupid Time

On Saturday, March 7, 2015 at 6:49:25 PM UTC-5, Phil Kangas wrote:
"Rcom
wrote:

On Friday, March 6, 2015 at 9:07:59 PM
UTC-5, T wrote:
Daylight Saving Time (DST) begins on
March 8, 2015 at 2:00 am (PST).

I LOVE DST more daylight in the evening!

Same here. I wish they would just leave it
DST all year round!

1+ Just chose one. Or even half way in
between!

Any of those. Also, how about this one?

Have DST all year in the Eastern, Mountain,
and Alaska-Hawaii timezones.
Do away with DST in the Central, Pacific, and
Aleutian timezones. The
effect of this is to have half as many
timezones AND get rid of DST.

Interesting. Time Zones don't really bother
me, but
interesting none the less!

A lot of "to do" about nothing...DST for most
people is totally painless and accepted for its
so-called benefits. NO BIG DEAL...people just
need something to bitch about.

If we didn't have it here sunrise would
be 4 a.m. and sunset at 9 p.m. ...

Where is "here"? If the sun rises at 4 or 4:30AM how about getting up and using that daylight for something useful, like house chores, before having breakfast and going out to work or school?