Posted to alt.home.repair
Tony Hwang Tony Hwang is offline

Default Daylight Stupid Time

Sam E wrote:
On 03/07/2015 09:56 AM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On Sat, 07 Mar 2015 08:13:04 -0700, Tony Hwang
wrote:

T wrote:
Daylight Saving Time (DST) begins on March 8, 2015 at 2:00 am (PST).
Hi,
Isn't that American invention? I hate turning clocks, watches
forward/backward every year. Why just go to work early or late?

There is always someone complaining about DST, but you are probably
not managing properly and watching your Daylight Savings account grow.
I've been saving daylight every year and when I retire, I'm going to
use it on a nice long trip. While you are in the dark, I'm going to
enjoy all the daylight I've saved.

Where do you keep your daylight savings? Do you get interest on it? How
about income tax?

Hi,
I bet on the clound, LOL!