Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] Jerry.Tan@spamblocked.com is offline

Default Daylight Stupid Time

On Sat, 07 Mar 2015 15:45:11 -0600, Mark Lloyd wrote:

Hi neighbor!

There's an opportunity to make your fortune! Make a digital watch with a
button to change beteen two time zones. I wouldn't be surprized if it
hasn't already been done. If nothing else, some have a need to check GMT.

I've seen clocks with timezone switches. One thing lacking was a way to
disable DST. You can't use this clock in Arizona :-)

That's like my microwave oven. The damn thing only has a 24 hour clock
(military time). That really annoys me. I dont need a clock on the
microwave anyhow, 5 minutes cooking time is still 5 minutes no matter
what the clock says, but there is no way to disable the time display, or
change it to 12 hour time. And I cant put tape over the display or I
wont be able to see my cooking time..... I would not have bought this
Microwave had I known the clock was so screwed up.