Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default 5.56 ammo ban

On Saturday, March 7, 2015 at 11:43:25 AM UTC-5, Shadow wrote:
On Sat, 7 Mar 2015 06:27:05 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

On Saturday, March 7, 2015 at 7:38:26 AM UTC-5, Shadow wrote:
On Fri, 6 Mar 2015 10:25:21 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

The ban took place in 1937. The Senate had 69 Dems, just 25 Republicans.
The House, 322 Dems, 123 Republicans. FDR ruled the WH. But it figures
you libs would try to blame Republicans. It's what you libs do. Nice
job further discrediting your own cause.

I'm sorry, I tend to extrapolate. Here in Brasil the left wing
always vote for the right to keep and bear arms, and the right to do
what you want with your body (as long as it does not harm others), so
they are pro decriminalizing pot and abortions, but radically against
alcohol while driving, use of crack-cocaine or mandatory
sterilization.
So America is the opposite..... how strange. It's usually the
right wing that come up with laws like the Patriot act, the root of
all evil. No left wing government here has ever threatened a basic
civil right.
[]'s

You don't have to worry about the Patriot act. Being Brazil, and
not a prime target, you can just ignore muslim terrorism and let
the major countries of the world deal with the problem. Convenient
for you. For the record, the Patriot Act passed with overwhelming
bipartisan support. Only one Senator, Dem Russ Feingold voted
against it. In the House it also had huge Democrat support, even
Pelosi voted for it. So there goes that angle.....again.

Far more people here die from gunshot wounds and stabbings in
a week than have died from "terrorist attacks" in America in the last
10 years.

Convenient use of timeframe, to exclude 911. Nuff said.

But that does not terrify anyone. Does that mean we are not
cowards, or does it mean that the last dictatorship knocked some sense
into us and we would rather be free ? Or both ?
PS No "Muslim terrorism" here, but tens of thousands of
Muslims. We avoid killing and burning their children, so we're
friends.
TIA

Sure you are. You really, really, have to have your head in the sand
to think that ultimately these radical muslims won't spread their world
vision of how you must live, convert to their religion, or die to you too.
Brazil just not on the top of their list yet.
Do you really think they are beheading Egyptian Christians, gunning other
muslims down and burying them in mass graves, raping little girls,
selling women as slaves, destroying
archealogical sites dating back thousands of years, because of anything
the USA or our allies have done? Good grief. It;s like excusing
what Hitler and similar have done because of alleged actions to stop them.
Genocidal maniacs are genocidal maniacs.