Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Lumber and now... toe nail fungus

On Fri, 6 Mar 2015 16:17:56 -0500, Tekkie® wrote:

Interesting thought. I've wondered whether
there might be a good home remedy. People must
have had some options before there were anti-fungal
creams.

Back in the old days they used whiskey for almost everything.

I heard soaking foot in bleach water will kill it. I'm not sure how
strong it needs to be. Maybe there is something on the web...

Soak it incider

....incider what?!

I grew up in swamps, as did brothers. A bleach bath in warm water and
soak. If you get chiggers, ring-worms, snake bites, ear infections,
cooties -- Go to the Plan B or Plan C.

Plan D is burn the Levi's worn for days and can stand in a corner.

You can clean the swamp water with bleach and consume it.
--
"Your brain is so scary sometimes... it really is."-Jedediah Bila...