Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Lumber and now... toe nail fungus

posted for all of us...

On Mon, 2 Mar 2015 10:04:03 -0500, "Mayayana"
wrote:

| My old podiatrist used to say hot water soak with
| some vinegar in the water. That helped loosen the
| dried skin. Not sure if it helped with fungus.

Interesting thought. I've wondered whether
there might be a good home remedy. People must
have had some options before there were anti-fungal
creams.

Back in the old days they used whiskey for almost everything.

I heard soaking foot in bleach water will kill it. I'm not sure how
strong it needs to be. Maybe there is something on the web...

Soak it incider

--
Tekkie *Please post a follow-up*