Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Furnace statistics now in

On Thu, 05 Mar 2015 07:25:13 -0500, Stormin Mormon
wrote:

On 3/5/2015 7:01 AM, philo wrote:
I just got my first gas bill after a full month of use on my new
hi-efficiency furnace.

total gas charges including surcharges $210

Something I can actually afford

Thanks for the good news, hope someone is able
to afford some thing. I signed up with Energetix
a couple years ago, when the door to door guy
promised it would be cheaper. After hearing radio
ads for Noco, I went online and made some calls.
Find out for Dec, I could have spent #103 less
if I had Noco. I put in for switch, but they
can only do that at meter reads, two months from
now. So, please compare energy provider prices
if you have a choice in your area.

-
.
Christopher A. Young
learn more about Jesus
. www.lds.org
.
.

You are virtually always better off buying at spot price than signing
a fixed price contract for 2 or more years. (long term)