Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lumber and now... toe nail fungus

On Mon, 02 Mar 2015 20:56:19 -0600, wrote:

On Mon, 2 Mar 2015 10:04:03 -0500, "Mayayana"
wrote:

| My old podiatrist used to say hot water soak with
| some vinegar in the water. That helped loosen the
| dried skin. Not sure if it helped with fungus.

Interesting thought. I've wondered whether
there might be a good home remedy. People must
have had some options before there were anti-fungal
creams.

Back in the old days they used whiskey for almost everything.

I heard soaking foot in bleach water will kill it. I'm not sure how
strong it needs to be. Maybe there is something on the web...

Bleach strong enough to kill foot fungus will burn your feet off.