Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lumber and now... toe nail fungus

On 3/2/2015 10:04 AM, Mayayana wrote:
| My old podiatrist used to say hot water soak with
| some vinegar in the water. That helped loosen the
| dried skin. Not sure if it helped with fungus.

Interesting thought. I've wondered whether
there might be a good home remedy. People must
have had some options before there were anti-fungal
creams.

I'm guessing that there will be more and more cases
where the old home remedy works fine, but the new
highly expensive prescribed stuff does not. I'd like
to know what the old remedies were, but that kind of
information is being rapidly lost to mankind. I hope
to be some small help, in that regard.

-
..
Christopher A. Young