Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default Lumber Liquidators laminate flooring

On Mon, 02 Mar 2015 18:05:38 -0500, "N. Cognito"
wrote:

On 3/2/2015 2:56 PM, Frank wrote:
CA is in a world unto itself on chemical toxicity. I write safety data sheets and if there is the possibility of a trace of a Prop 65 chemical in the product, I list it. If not, the likes of the Sierra Club will analyze your product and if they find an
ingredient they tell the state and hope they fine you so the Sierra Club can get a cut.

So would you allow Lumber Liquidator's formaldehyde flooring to be installed in your home?

I damn sure wouldn't!

So do you know how many building materials have formaldehyde in your
home? It may not be just flooring. Check it out for your safety and
spend money to save yourself.