Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Lumber and tea tree

On 3/1/2015 10:39 PM, Tony Hwang wrote:
Mayayana wrote:

Interesting side note: I've had trouble with toenail
fungus on one foot. One treatment is to put urea
solution on the nail until it falls off. I used to have

Hi,
Toenail fungus? If you still have it, go to a local health food store,
look for a nail solution made by Thursday Plantation of Australia.
It is a formula based on Tea tree oil which works very well. Proven
by pedicurists.

Now that you have read everything before doing
anything, put your name on the top of this page
and hand it in to the teacher.

-
..
Christopher A. Young