miketinte

Default Video Overlay on all Channels Simultaneously

Thanks for your response.

I was kind of going for a DIY (or solder yourself) type project.
Mainly because of costs involved with the pre-fab solution. Basically,
I want to display this image OVER the television show that is being
watched without any interruption. The trick here is, I want to inject
this image into the main splitter of my home's cable TV system. We've
gone almost totally DVD, so only one of the TVs in my house is a VCR
and anything involving a VCR is out of the question. How feasible is
this still?