Posted to sci.electronics.repair
[email protected] ggherold@gmail.com is offline

Default Cheap and cheerful bench power supply

On Thursday, June 11, 2015 at 12:00:30 AM UTC-4, Trevor Wilson wrote:
I'm looking for a cheap and cheerful bench power supply. Here are the
desired specs:

50-0-50 Volts, variable.
0-3 Amps, variable.
Tracking

Ideally, I would like:

0-5 Amps
Linear rather than SMPS
230/240VAC

The last three are not deal-breakers though. I've seen a few on eBay,
but am not certain about quality. Like this:

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/Dr-Meter-...em338dca 9adf

I think there is one place in China making all those and re-branding them.

We buy them from Mastek.

http://www.mastechpowersupply.com/

The ones we get now say Volteq on the label.
George H.

It would be nice to find one here in Australia, but 30-0-30 seems to be
the limit for the popular choices.

--
Trevor Wilson
www.rageaudio.com.au