Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren[_2_] Oren[_2_] is offline

Default I have an Opossum in storage building (to get rid of)!

On Tue, 17 Feb 2015 11:40:05 -0800 (PST), TimR
wrote:

I had around 15 2x4s, around 12 feet long, in the garage. I'm going to
be moving in a few months so I put them out in front of the house the
day before garbage pickup, and they all were gone a few hours later.
That's the best way to recycle. In my neighborhood, if someone doesn't
take whatever you put out, it really was crap.

When we finally got a flat screen I put the old tube tv out on the curb.

Next morning there were two more with it. I kid you not.

Drove around the neighborhood, found somebody else with a tv, dumped all three by his curb when nobody was around.

LOL