Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural
micky micky is offline

Default I have an Opossum in storage building (to get rid of)!

On Fri, 13 Feb 2015 09:38:15 -0500, dgk wrote:

Ok, here's my possum story. Two actually. I live in NYC and have a
small backyard, 18" by 50" which tends to get very overgrown by
August. I have it fenced in, with fencing curving in at the top, so I
can let my cats roam around without them getting out. One August I'm
trying to find Espy, a cat with a mostly white face and a pink nose. I
pick up a bit of an evergreen so I can look under it, and there is a
whitish face with pink nose, but the nose is way too long. Yikes.

Whereabouts in NYC do you live? If you give the address I'll drop by,
but if you give only the gneneral area, my curiosity will be satisfied.