Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default Stick a fork in Monsanto...

On Monday, February 16, 2015 at 8:20:26 PM UTC-5, Shadow wrote:
On Mon, 16 Feb 2015 15:27:31 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

If you don't like it, you're free to stop reading. Who the hell
appointed you hall monitor? You have an American bashing, 911
denier idiot here and I call them as I see them. If he's your buddy,
you can be nice to him.

American bashing ???? Where ?

Right here.

9/11 --- I think the only people that don't think it was an
inside job are a few old Americans .....

Right there.

I suggest you read a little
more. And study documents. Look at videos, study who died. Read what
little news has not been removed from archive.org by secret court
orders. Study how shares behaved two days before the attack, see who
bought and sold what and why.

All that was vetted, including the alleged stock option angle, by
the 911 Commission and found to be baseless.

Next you'll be telling me Bin Laden (who's father was Bush
Senior's business partner) died in military action and not in a
hospital bed. He was diagnosed with terminal kidney failure in 2002
.... the "ad" he did to re-elect Bush was shown post-mortem and was
rather heavily edited.
[]'s
--

And right there, again. Bin Laden was never Bush's business partner.
I've demolished that one for you before, but here you are, starting

So, stop lying. Clearly either you know it's a lie or else you're
so dumb that you go to the various kook, conspiracy websites and just
swallow the BS they spew. But it won't fly, not here, not today.

Just the facts.