Posted to alt.home.repair,rec.woodworking,sci.electronics.design
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno is offline

Default Update on the treehouse bridge in the redwoods of the SantaCruz mountains

On Mon, 16 Feb 2015 20:24:59 +0000, Danny D. wrote:

We can't find anything larger than one-inch wide bolts at our local Home
Depot, so, we have to order our bolts online, at any measure.

Just order the stainless bar stock and have your local auto machine shop
of chopper shop cut threads onto the ends.

Get square bar stock if you want to keep it from rotating.