Posted to alt.home.repair
trader_4 trader_4 is offline

Default USA normalizes relations with Cuba

On Monday, February 16, 2015 at 10:20:39 AM UTC-5, Shadow wrote:
On Mon, 16 Feb 2015 07:13:10 -0800 (PST), trader_4
wrote:

Rednecks here in Brazil are people that work in the sun for
minimum wages and have no time/money to study or improve themselves.
They invariably "educate" themselves via American owned TV stations
and always vote right wing. Who make sure they never leave the rut.

Which of course is total rubbish. We went from stagflation, high
unemployment to a booming economy with a lot of good, decent paying
jobs for everyone, in everything from construction to high tech,
under Ronald Reagan.

That was round about when the "American way of life"
disappeared. And when lobbies replaced the common man's vote.
Coincidence, I'm sure.

You wouldn't know because you just told us you don't even live
in the USA. I do, idiot. It was a great time under Reagan an American
renaissance when our economy was restored, our super power status
reaffirmed, our image in the world restored, and the Soviet Union
defeated without firing a shot. And the economic
statistics on inflation, GDP growth, employment, interest rates,
housing starts, all confirm it. So does a free Eastern Europe. Look
at a map.

Just the facts...