Posted to alt.home.repair
philo philo is offline

Default How long to "book" York wallpapers

On 02/14/2015 03:35 PM, Ed Pawlowski wrote:
On 2/14/2015 10:56 AM, wrote:
The instructions for my York Prepasted Wallpaper do not say how long
to Book the paper before applying to the wall. Several Youtube videos
say to Book for 5 - 10 minutes, York says nothing on the paper
instuctions that come with the wallpaper. Help!

From my limited experience, 5 to 10 is about right. I've not done
papering for years now. Don't miss doing it either.

Yep.
Five - ten minutes is fine.
My former GF wallpapered the kitchen 25 years ago.It's still holding up
pretty well. It was on new (primed) drywall.