Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural
rbowman rbowman is offline

Default I have an Opossum in storage building (to get rid of)!

wrote:

My brother has prodded quite a few off the undercarriage of his semi
over the years. (used to do a lot of transcontinental runs - texas,
georgia, Florida, Cali, etc to all over Canada.

afaik I never gave one a ride. Looking for possums wasn't part of my daily
equipment checks though. THe big thing when I was driving was fire ants. I
you came out of Georgia they'd stop you at the port of entry, open the
trailer doors, and look for ants. The theory was the ants would congregate
at the doors for fresh air. That sounded lame to me. 53' of carpet stuffed
in up to the roof is a lot of area for ants to hide.