Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural
Ken Olson Ken Olson is offline

Default I have an Opossum in storage building (to get rid of)!

"Stormin Mormon" wrote in message
On 2/13/2015 1:53 PM, Ken Olson wrote:
"dgk" wrote in message
Ok, here's my possum story. Two actually. I live in NYC and have a
small backyard, 18" by 50" which tends to get very overgrown by
August. I have it fenced in, with fencing curving in at the top, so I
can let my cats roam around without them getting out. One August I'm
trying to find Espy, a cat with a mostly white face and a pink nose. I
pick up a bit of an evergreen so I can look under it, and there is a
whitish face with pink nose, but the nose is way too long. Yikes.

Your backyard is 1 foot wide and 5 feet long?

Ken

Looks like a foot six, and four foot two long.

Good catch, too tired when I saw it to do simple math. But still damn
small.

Ken