Posted to alt.home.repair
Shadow Shadow is offline

Default Stick a fork in Monsanto...

On Fri, 13 Feb 2015 18:05:08 -0800, T wrote:

On 02/13/2015 05:32 PM, Shadow wrote:
On Fri, 13 Feb 2015 17:24:22 -0800, T wrote:

Or they trust their countries institutions. I took me
being injured by T2 Diabetes and having information withheld
from me by the medical institution to get as jaded as
I am now. I trusted them. But, no more.

Clarify pls
[]'s

Hi Shadow,

1) I was told T2 just happens to some people.

Truth: T2 is an injury. It is caused by
carbohydrate poisoning. I was following
a *fad diet* called "Healthy Carbs". I ate
way, way too many carbs. The poison is in
the dosage.

2) When asked how to get drug free, I was told
that it was unusual and you had to exercise
your ass off.

Truth: it is easy. Take Vanadyl Sulfate
and gets your carbs down under 60 grams
a day (30 is better). The carbs you do
eat need to be the hard to digest ones.
And no grains. And you don't have to do
all that much exercising.

All of this was withheld from me.

3) Was told that Metformin was safe. Some rare
instances, it caused digestive problems and
running down the hall.

Truth: while both of those are true, Met is
a controlled dosage of a poison. And as such,
it has rebound and side effects. (As I reduced
my Met to zero, my blood sugar when down every
time.)

Other side effects: memory loss, hair loss, cognitive
decline, sleeplessness (sometime permanent),
skin spots, lethargy, and my all time favorite,
which I had really bad, depression manifested
by delusions of persecution. Yep EVERYONE was
picking on me. All these were withheld from me.

When I got off Met and the "dark curtain" lifted,
I had a lot of apologizing to do to those around me.

This is Big Ag (unnatural high carb food), Big
Medicine (amputations, side effects, etc.), Big
Pharma (drugs), and even bigger Government
(who makes it all possible) all waxing each others
palms.

Did you know that Big Pharma funds the FDA. Insanity!!!

And the ADA (American Diabetes Association) takes
bribes from Big Pharma? (There is a copy of their donation
floating around out there somewhere.) Even wonder
why the ADA's carb recommendations are so high carb and why
folks following them all take drugs? Now you know.

As I said, the institutions your are suppose to trust.
They all get rich and the public suffers.

I hope this is what you were after as I am now babbling.

You were babbling from the beginning. I suggest you read up DM
II. From a real source. Vanadyl Sulfate is a fad.

I am now drug free and completely under control for over
a year now. Those a-- holes!

Which is what real doctors aim for. Like I said, read it up.
Bush put big pharma in charge of the FDA, yes. Why independent trials
like ALHAT for hipertention are so important.

https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health/allhat/qckref.htm

I'd check if you were really diabetic in the first place.
[]'s
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012